Nicholson Viaduct

The Tunkhannock Creek Viaduct, also known as the Nicholson Bridge or sometimes as the Tunkhannock Viaduct, was built by the Delaware, Lackawanna & Western Railroad (DL&W) in 1912 and was completed, dedicated and ready for use on November 6, 1915. This remarkable construction and engineering feat of its time was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on April 11, 1977, due to its national architectural, engineering and transportation significance.